Why have you been working at Lugaia for 10 years?
- Adamo: Because I just really like it.
- Gerda: To finance my life and because it's a good job.
- Samuel: Because of the varied work, the family environment with a lot of freedom and the great working atmosphere. That is fun!
- Carole: Because we have a great team and a wonderful corporate culture.
What does Lugaia have to do to make you stay another 10 years?
- Adamo: Just continue as before.
- Gerda: Counter question! What is Lugaia doing to make me stay another 10 years? ;-) Joking aside, Lugaia just has to make sure that there are still enough orders coming in for the next 10 years.
- Samuel: I would like a pewter plate for the 10th anniversary and then the matching pewter mug for the 20th anniversary! In addition, it would be nice if the family environment could be maintained, even if we are constantly growing.
- Carole: Maintaining the corporate culture and continuing to organize many great team events.
What are your daily tasks?
- Adamo: I make flexible isolators in production.
- Gerda: At the moment I'm also producing flexible isolators in production.
- Samuel: I lead the engineering department. My daily tasks include providing technical advice to our sales team, advising customers on site, implementing internal and external customer-specific projects, planning the production of our flexible isolators and developing internal production machines.
- Carole: I work in the administrative area and, for example, take orders, release documents, create invoices and support the quality department with audits.
What do you like about your work?
- All in unison: The work is usually very varied.
What has been your best experience here so far?
- Adamo: I think that the teamevents like skiing, hiking, etc. are always great!
- Gerda: It's nice to do something with my colleagues from Lugaia. Personally, I liked the hiking trip to Baltschiedertal best.
- Carole: Definitely the teamevents and especially the Christmas parties. Unfortunately, because of Corona, we hadn't been able to hold a Christmas party for 2 years. Hopefully it will finally take place again this year.
What makes Lugaia special as an employer for you?
- Adamo: Lugaia motivates its employees and is always there to support them.
- Gerda: We have the best boss and a great management and employees. I also like that the work can be controlled within the framework of flexitime.
- Samuel: I really appreciate the family environment and the personal freedom.
- Carole: The flexibility, the openness and the team spirit.
We thank you all for the many years of loyalty and your valuable commitment to Lugaia. We look forward to the next 10 years with you!